Our More About
In order to achieve the target of Net Zero Carbon Emission by 2030 for Indian Railways, following Renewable Energy Projects (Solar & Wind) are in the various stage of implementation.
Renewable Energy Projects
Solar Power Projects: (1750 MW)
- 1. Setting up of 50 MW Ground Mounted Solar Power Plant at Bhilai, Chattishgarh on SECR:-The Project is likely to be commissioned during FY 2022-23.
- 2. Procurement of 500 MW Solar Power through IRCON (IRPL):- Commencement of Power flow is expected by during FY 2024-25.
- 3. 400 MW Solar Power through RUMSL Mega Solar Parkat Agar, Shajapur and Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh:- Commencement of Power flow is expected during FY 2023-24.
- 4. 800 MW Solar Power through BSUL Mega Solar Parkat Orai and Madhogarh, Uttar Pradesh:- Commencement of Power flow is expected during FY 2024-25.
Wind Power Projects:(50 MW)
- Procurement of 50 MW wind power (Developer Mode):-
- Project commissioning is expected during FY 2024-25. The power shall be utilized in the state of Maharashtra.
Renewable Power in RTC mode: (100 MW)
- Procurement of 100 MW from SECI/ M/s Renew Power:-
- Commencement of Power flow is expected during FY 2023-24.
Power Procurement through Exchange:
- The power from Exchange is being utilized in the states of U.P., Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, M.P., Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Gujarat.
- 1. Green Power through GDAM:- Commenced since . 944 MUs procured through Exchange till 31.12.2022.
- 2. Conventional power through DAM, RTM:- 3327 MUs procured through Exchange till 31.12.2022.